Monday, February 14, 2011

Rare PMX003 Photos.

This is not he full WIP, Im sorry for the late update, sorry for not uploading the full WIP... i accidently lost my Thumb Drive... oh dear... sorry...
 This is the only so called WIP picture that i found on my laptop.
 The chest need to be re-paint.. got this nasty yellow-eee effect due to "Kehabisan Spray"
 I sprayed clear on some of the parts, as for the other parts, need to panel lining first.
 i like what i done with the leg armor... guess what is that, and how i do it. 
 No Panel lining.
dosent it look cute?? aww...
 Without the black spray, this is just another one of my FAILED project.




well, that is all... i want to apologies once again... and i know "its too late to apologies", hahaha... for loosing my thumb drive... i think i lost it at taka, or college.... who find it, plese return it to the rightful owner.. thank yeouu... 

No comments:

Post a Comment